The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Back to School to Finish Master’s Online?

I have a question concerning finishing my Masters Degree in Counseling. I started it years ago and was almost finished (within one or two courses), but had to drop out due to health reasons.I was teaching in St.Paul, Mn. (also, asst. principal) and attended graduate school at the University of Wisc.–River Falls. Before, I could finish, we moved to Montana, making the commute way to far, obviously. I would like to finish this degree in order to have the MA or MS degree. I am not going to use the degree in a school setting, as I am 72 and am way too old for that. I am an author and would like to have this to maybe make my writings “‘appear’ at least'” more ‘authentic’ (prob. not the correct word). I have published one book and am working on others. Do you have a recommendation of a college or university that would accept my credits and allow me to finish? I now live in Sacramento,Ca, work full time, and would like to finish online. I really don’t want to use a ‘Diploma Mill’, as I have completed most of the work. I don’t think that the U of W-RF will let me finish there. Thank-you! Jon

Leave a Reply