The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Is Nixon University Fake?

I am pretty sure Nixon University is a dud but I have been known to be wrong…

Anyone have an idea?

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
11 Comment threads
1 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
2 Comment authors
Alexandriadangerawayhoh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Alexandria
Alexandria

I am reading some scary stories about this place but I actually followed a 2 year program almost 10 years ago and everything went well. I did not receive the degree in a week, I actually payed the tuition and did all the homework. It was not supervised and there was no daily contact with the university but they give you a book list that you should purchase and read. So I’m kind of confused now reading about people saying that it’s a scam. If that’s the case, why did they “tolerate” some students including me for years? My brother… Read more »

Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

I’m very sorry to hear that.

You can help protect others from diploma mill scams by placing a link to the Diploma Mill Police on your website or blog: [url=http://www.geteducated.com/diploma-mill-police/stop-diploma-mills]Become a Diploma Mill Police Affiliate[/url].

Best,
Kayleigh

Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hello, Thank you for your question! [b]ALL of the accrediting bodies listed on Nixon University’s website ARE NOT recognized by the U.S. Dept. of Education or the Council on Higher Education (CHEA).[/b] More information: [url=/college-degree-mills/203-what-is-online-college-accreditation]FAQs Online College Accreditation[/url] [b][u]We DO NOT recommend any school that is not accredited by a body approved by the U.S. Dept. of Education or CHEA.[/u][/b] See our article, [url=/college-degree-mills/161-college-degree-or-diploma-mill]10 Signs of a Diploma Mill Scam[/url], for more information on identifying bogus schools. Also, check our article listing [url=/college-degree-mills/204-fake-agencies-for-college-accreditation/]fake accreditation agencies[/url] and [url=/diploma-mill-police/degree-mills-list]list of diploma mills[/url] anytime you are suspicious of a school. Finally, visit [url=/online-degrees]GetEducated.com’s… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved