The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Best Value Online MBA?

Hello, I live in Georgia and I will be graduating for Georgia Southwestern State University’s online BBA Accounting program. I currently work in the Accounting department and I have worked in finance as an billing analyst 6 years prior to now. I want to know if there is a chance I can get a gmat waiver. My gpa isnt the highest, 2.5 maybe lower. My employer offers 5250 a year in tuiton reimbursement so I would love to be in that ball park. However, I dont want to be shunned on when trying to get ahead in my career. I have anxiety and is a horrible test taker so I think avoiding the GMAT is a good idea maybe. My biggest concern is how much does it REALLY matter about AACSB or Regional accreditation? Ive previously worked at IBM,Bank of America, McKesson environment. Which are nice companies so I wanted to know in the business world would it be work the 30k at University of Scranton or the 8K from Amberton University.

Leave a Reply