The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Fast Online Degrees for International Students

Hi.. I might have a complete different situation & probably a never asked before question. I am 34 yrs old, staying in Sudan & I got graduated from High School (10+2 years)in 1998. Unfortunately due to my family’s financial circumstances I had to drop the idea of doing my Bachelors ahead & since then I started working. Today I hold a work experience of almost 15 years & no bachelors degree. Unfortunately in Sudan the bachelors programs are for 4 years + 1 year honors & then you can apply for Masters. I am genuinely desperate to study Masters & with all the long work experience I am absolutely confident I would be able to do it. But there are no easier ways here, I can’t skip the bachelors & go straight for MBA OR I can’t have an exemption in the duration too.. If I plan to do bachelors first in order to do MBA, I will spend around 7 years to complete it. My question is, are there any universities which would allow me to do the MBA without having Bachelors? Or are they any shorter programs which would help me to apply for the MBA? Please guide me, I am not being able to find any solution & I extremely want to study & do the masters. Many thanks, God bless.

Leave a Reply