Is SNHU a regionally accredited school? I don't know what New England accredited means. I also live in Florida if that means anything.
- 1.9K Views
- Last Post 31 December 2014
Thanks for your question!
Southern New Hampshire University holds regional accreditation which is considered the gold standard.
There are a number of accreditation boards that all review schools and award accreditation status based on where the school is located.
SNHU's accreditation comes from the New England Association of Schools & Colleges due to the school's location in New Hampshire.
It does not mean your degree would be accredited differently when you earn it from Florida.
PS -- Don't be fooled by these fake accreditation agencies!
Take care & remember to GetEducated BEFORE You Enroll!
- All Categories
- Ask Anything About Online Learning and Colleges
- Degree Mill
- Online Teaching Jobs
- Suggestion & Tip Box
- Online College Accreditation
- Best Online Colleges
- Special Interests
- High School Diploma Mills
- Teach Online
- Online Certificate Programs
- Online Bachelor Degree Programs
- Online Students & Alumni
- Online Associate Degree Programs
- Online Masters Degree Programs
- Online MBA Programs
- Online PhD & Doctorate Programs