Will having only a GED prevent me from taking the online University of South Dakota Addictions course? I read and it said "One of the following" and listed a GED, so i wanted to make sure so i can do this. i feel i would make more of an impact on users than people who have never experienced it, i honestly dont agree with specialists who dont. anyway, sorry for the rant. Let me know so i can get started! thanks so much! -Samantha
GED and College Admissions
- 262 Views
- Last Post 11 March 2014
Thanks for your question. The requirements for admission into the University of South Dakota's Online Bachelor of Science in Addiction Studies vary according to your age.
If you are under 24 years of age you will need to submit a copy of your GED and also your SAT/ACT scores. You must also have earned a minimum of 2250 on your combined GED test with a minimum of 400 on each test section. You must also have earned an ACT composite score of 21 or higher or SAT composite score of 990 or higher. If you are over 24 years of age you must only submit your GED.
To answer your question specifically, no, you will not be prevented from entering into the program because you earned your GED instead of a high school diploma!
Best of luck!
- All Categories
- Ask Anything About Online Learning and Colleges
- Degree Mill
- Online Teaching Jobs
- Suggestion & Tip Box
- Online College Accreditation
- Best Online Colleges
- Special Interests
- High School Diploma Mills
- Teach Online
- Online Certificate Programs
- Online Bachelor Degree Programs
- Online Students & Alumni
- Online Associate Degree Programs
- Online Masters Degree Programs
- Online MBA Programs
- Online PhD & Doctorate Programs
- 1 Online Bachelor's in Engineering Options
- 2 专业办理美国，加拿大，澳洲，英国，各大学毕业證成绩单在读证明录取通知书+Q/微81662081
- 3 美国留信认证NU毕业证成绩单Q微信81662081制做东北大学毕业证书成绩单（本科/硕士）学位文凭/留信网认证/使馆认证公证NUNortheastern University
- 4 专业办理美国加拿大澳洲各大学毕业證成绩单在读证明录取通知书+Q/微81662081
- 5 购买波顿大学毕业证书 Q/微501479313 伪造Breton毕业证成绩单 买加拿大学位证书 仿制加拿大假文凭假毕业证 办理国外各个学校文凭 代办留信认证 使馆认证