The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Kensington University

Dear Sirs,

It will be appreciated if you could provide me with your professional opinion on the Kensington University, Glendale, California, which used to operate until 1996

As far as I know it was approved to operate by the California department of education, but subsequently it was court ordered to terminate its operation, because it did not comply with the additional requirements the Education department requested.

What I am particularly concerned to know is whether degrees earned prior to its closure, that is during the period it’s approval was in force, are considered legitimate, even though not accredited.

Moreover please advise me if any department, agency etc in the USA might still keep records of the students who have graduated from this University, as well as the degrees awarded to them.

Thank you and best regards
ioannis

Leave a Reply