The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Is Nicholson University Fake?

I was approached by Nicholson University promising an online Masters Degree Program with a caption ” Pay after you graduate”.

After login the details, i received a call from them and said they could qualify me for the Degree based on my past experience and professional credential. They also said they do Embassy attestation and US legalization.

After going through their website , it was so impressive, as per the call , i paid them $ 499 for the Masters Degree in Project Management and $ 400 for the attestation works.

After going through many articles on fake universities, now I am afraid whether Nicholson University is also a fake one.

Sir you kindly go through the website and advice if this is a fake one or a Diploma MILL.

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
8 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
arnelmolinaKayleighradzkyWMAARodrigoperez Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that!

Diploma mills are constantly creating new fake “accrediting” bodies so it is impossible to have an exhaustive list of all fake accreditation agencies.

The ONLY way to make sure you are not falling into a diploma mill scam is to verify that the school’s accreditation is REAL with the U.S. Dept. of Education or CHEA.

Best,
Kayleigh

Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

For a degree to be “real” it MUST hold accreditation that is [u]recognized[/u] by the U.S. Dept. of Education or CHEA.

[b][u]Nicholson University holds “accreditation” that is NOT recognized.[/u][/b]

Best,
Kayleigh

Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hello, Thanks for your question! As a general rule of thumb, you should use extreme caution with any school offering a “pay later” or “pay now” scheme. Real, accredited schools will generally make you pay as you go including a tuition deposit. Also, caution should be used when a school offers you a full degree based on past experience. SEE: [url=/college-degree-mills/161-college-degree-or-diploma-mill/]10 Signs of a Diploma Mill Scam[/url] Some schools offer real life experience credit but they still require completing some higher level courses there. SEE: [url=/cutting-online-university-cost/145-online-life-experience-degree/]How to Earn Real Life and Work Experience Credit[/url] Nicholson University claims accreditation from a… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved