The independent, trusted guide to online education for over 26 years!

Will NYC Employers Accept TX Online Degrees?

Hello, So I’m a bit confused. I’ve been looking into online degrees (specifically an MBA) and I came across affordable MBA degrees such as West Texas A&M Uni. I am from New Jersey, and I work in NYC. The school/program is AACSB accredited, but will the metropolitan area accept/recognize a degree that is from another region? What is the best way to make my choice? Online schools in this area are extremely expensive. How would I be able to figure this out? Has anyone gotten a degree from a different region and had any problems with jobs accepted the degree? Please let me know! Thank you!

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Kayleigh Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Kayleigh Gilbert
Admin

Hello, GREAT question! Generally, employers think about 3 things when considering your online degree: Is the college 300 miles or more from where you live? Does your college also have a brick and mortar campus? Is your program AACSB or regionally accredited? You’ve already said that the program you’re considering is AACSB accredited so that’s great! West Texas A&M University also operates a brick and mortar campus so that’s another check mark. Finally, the school IS over 300 miles from New York City BUT Texas A&M is a very well known and highly respected university so employers will have heard… Read more »

GetEducated.com is a consumer group that publishes online college rankings and online university ratings along the dimensions that matter most to online students themselves: affordability and credibility. Our mission:

Educate – Advocate – Protect!

GetEducated.com
PO Box 458
Monterey, VA 24465

About GetEducated.com

Copyright ©2024 GetEducated.com; Approved Colleges, LLC All Rights Reserved