Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Youngstown State University allows students to earn their bachelor's degrees in a course of study that suits working registered nurses. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Child Bearing, Family, and Women's Health
- Complex Care
- Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing Informatics
- Health Promotion
- Community Health
Graduates are prepared to participate in evidence-based practice and research studies, community nursing, and leadership opportunities.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$241.25
Out of State Rate:$440.90
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per year): $6,720
- Out of State Tuition (per year): $13,108.80
- Web Based Course Fee (per course): $100
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 26 credits of required nursing, in addition to prerequisite and support courses
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse Completion of a diploma program or associate’s degree
- Good standing at the last institution you attended and cumulative point average of 2.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Official high school transcript (if you have not completed a bachelor's degree) and official transcripts from each regionally accredited institution you have attended since high school
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.