Master of Respiratory Care
The online MRC degree program is designed to help students enhance their career options within the respiratory care field by developing skill sets in the areas of clinical research, grant writing, leadership, and technology applications in educational and administrative settings. Students may customize their education to suit their personal interests and career goals by selecting one of the following tracks:
- Therapeutic & Monitoring Applications
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$5,097.60
Out of State Rate:$8,292.00
Additional Fees :$1,040.00
Fees Overview :
- Web-based Course Fee (per course): $75
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $65
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$21,430.40
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,208.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
The degree program requires a total of 39 credit hours for completion.
- Regular admission requires an unrecalculated cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale). Applicants with an unrecalculated cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.7 to 2.99 may be admitted provisionally. Applicants with an unrecalculated cumulative undergraduate GPA of less than 2.7 will be required to submit an official report of the Graduate Record Examination (General Test) scores completed within the last five years for admission consideration.
- Current state license as a respiratory care practitioner
- National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) professional RRT (advanced practitioner) credential
- Membership in the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) in order to access data/projects needed in academic coursework
- Optional personal interview and/or additional information as requested by the program's admission committee
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with the applicant's academic or professional background
- Letter of intent stating one's professional goals and how graduate education in respiratory therapy will help fulfill said goals
- Official report of Graduate Record Examination (General Test) scores completed within the past five years if applicant's unrecalculated cumulative undergraduate GPA is less than 2.7
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.