Youngstown State University offers a Master of Business Administration degree to the non-traditional, online student. YSU values student’s time as growing professionals, and offers this flexible program to assist in each individual’s development in and out of the classroom, or through an accelerated format.
Courses cover several different avenues of business, including:
- Decision making
- Information and technology
- Strategic thinking
Become a better manager or executive leader by learning comprehensive managerial strategies. Push business forward with new and foundational techniques and critical skills, and problem solving through this online MBA program.
- Letter of application stating professional goals and objectives
- Resume detailing full-time, professional work experience
- Official transcripts from each college or institution attended
- Official score report of performance on the GMAT or the GRE or completed application for GMAT/GRE waiver
- International students only: Official copy of the TOEFL score report
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission