Master of Arts in Financial Economics
Youngstown State University
The online MA in Financial Economics degree program provides students with an understanding of financial management on the corporate level and allows them strengthen their skills in other areas of finance and accounting. Graduates are prepared to:
- Make financial decisions for organizations
- Analyze microeconomic and macroeconomic models
- Manage financial capital
- Interpret stock valuations
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This degree program requires 33 credits for completion.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- GPA of at least 2.7 on a 4.0 scale
- Must have completed at least one course in each of the following areas: principles of microeconomics, principles of macroeconomics, statistics, and calculus
- International students must provide evidence of proficiency in English
Youngstown State University offers online programs in web-based, hybrid, and video conferencing formats. Studies range from health care and nursing to engineering and criminal justice.
Curriculum is based on the:
- Best Practices for Online Education
- National Education Technology Standards
- Quality Matters Rubric
Distance education at Youngstown affords adult students the necessary flexibility and also allows them to share professional and life experiences with each other, enhancing the distance learning classroom.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.