Bachelor of Science in Applied Science / Criminal Justice
The online BS in Applied Science / Criminal Justice degree program focuses on studying the law inside and out, helping students understand the best ways to protect citizens under the law and preparing them for careers in criminal justice or to move on to law school. Coursework covers topics such as policing, criminal law, race, ethnicity and crime in America, criminal victimization, terrorism, and more.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$214.44
Out of State Rate:$391.91
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $3360
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $6554.40
- Web-based Course Fee (per course): $75
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $65
- Processing/Matriculation Fee (one-time): $35
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 total credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Associate's degree
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Official transcript
- Online Curriculum: 36 credits
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.