Bachelor of General Studies
The online Bachelor of General Studies degree program is designed for students who wish to expand on their associate’s degree with the completion of general education requirements and two focus areas. In addition to a foreign language and courses in diversity, students take a combination of courses in:
- Political Science
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$250.67
Out of State Rate:$463.63
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $3360
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $6554.40
- Web-based Course Fee (per course): $75
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $65
- Processing/Matriculation Fee (one-time): $35
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 total credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Associate's degree
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Official transcript
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.