Winthrop University's online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program empowers students to lead with conviction in their current and future roles. Learn a rigorous curriculum supported by dedicated faculty committed to your success. In this AACSB-accredited program, you will develop the capabilities and the confidence to solve today's toughest business challenges.
- Academically Rigorous – Study core classes that build your expertise and skills while also including a focus on globalization, analytics, technology and communication.
- Customizable – Customize your learning to your career goals by choosing a concentration in Marketing, Sports Marketing & Revenue Generation or Strategic Leadership or choose electives from both to create your own custom concentration.
- High Quality – Learn from faculty who care about your success. Most of your classes will be taught by the same full-time faculty who teach our on-campus program.
- Accredited – This program is among theonly 5% of MBA programs worldwide to receive AACSB accreditation. Learn in a curriculum held to a higher standard that assures quality, promotes excellence and fosters continuous improvement.
- Supportive – Receive advising, career guidance and degree progression support throughout the program from the director of student services.
- Convenient – Complete any prerequisite courses prior to beginning your degree through separate modules in a convenient online platform.
This MBA program provides the broad background in business and leadership to prepare you for a variety of senior business roles. Graduates are equipped for positions that include:
- Senior Manager Business Insights
- Project Manager
- Senior Director of Business Development
- Director of Marketing and Public Relations
- Operational Risk Consultant
- Director of Supply Chain Management
- AVP of Corporate Communications
- Director of Social Media
- Director of Marketing Strategy
- Director of Donor Development and Philanthropy
- Vice President of Sales Merchandising
- Senior Manager of Digital Media
Graduate students may be eligible for federal loans. To apply, students must submit a FAFSA using Winthrop's school code of 003456.
The MBA program has three starts a year, in August, January and May.
- Bachelor’s degree
- GMAT scores (Waiver available for those who qualify)
- Official transcripts
- International students must have a course-by-course evaluation of their international coursework conducted by an independent evaluation service
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Winthrop University is regionally accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's and specialist degrees. In addition, many individual programs at Winthrop hold specialty approval from industry accreditors.