Winthrop University's Master of Business Administration (MBA) program enables you to gain micro-certificates in Business Analytics, Financial Analysis, and Leadership in Organizations as you complete core coursework. Learn with a rigorous 30-credit-hour curriculum supported by dedicated faculty committed to your success. Our program is accredited by AACSB International, so you'll develop the capability and the confidence to solve today's toughest business challenges.
- Academically Rigorous – Study core classes that build your expertise and skills while focusing on globalization, analytics, technology and communication.
- Customizable – Two optional concentrations enable you to tailor your learning. You can combine any of the elective courses offered in the Marketing or Strategic Leadership concentrations.
- High Quality – Learn from faculty who care about your success. Most of your classes will be taught by the same full-time faculty who teach our on-campus program.
- Accredited – This program is among the only 5% of MBA programs worldwide to receive AACSB accreditation. Winthrop University's program is held to a higher standard that assures quality, promotes excellence and fosters continuous improvement.
- Supportive – Receive advising, career guidance and degree progression support throughout the program from the director of student services.
- Convenient – Complete any prerequisite courses prior to beginning your degree through separate modules of a convenient online platform.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Winthrop University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Winthrop University is regionally accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's and specialist degrees. In addition, many individual programs at Winthrop hold specialty approval from industry accreditors.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)
- A GMAT waiver is available for those who qualify.