Winthrop University's online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offers a concentration in Marketing. This program develops knowledge of global competitiveness, e-commerce, business plan writing, buyer behavior, marketing research and other marketing topics. Many graduates go on to work for organizations such as advertising agencies and corporate marketing departments.
Experience a rigorous curriculum supported by dedicated faculty committed to your success. In this AACSB-accredited program, you will develop the capabilities and the confidence to solve today's toughest business challenges.
- Academically Rigorous – Study core classes that build your expertise and skills while also including a focus on globalization, analytics, technology and communication.
- High Quality – Learn from faculty who care about your success. Most of your classes will be taught by the same full-time faculty who teach our on-campus program.
- Accredited – This program is among theonly 5% of MBA programs worldwide to receive AACSB accreditation. Learn in a curriculum held to a higher standard that assures quality, promotes excellence and fosters continuous improvement.
- Supportive – Receive advising, career guidance and degree progression support throughout the program from the director of student services.
- Convenient – Complete any prerequisite courses prior to beginning your degree through separate modules of a convenient online platform.
This MBA program with a concentration in Marketing provides the broad background in business and leadership to prepare you for a variety of senior business roles. Graduates are equipped for positions that include:
- Senior Manager Business Insights
- Project Manager
- Senior Director of Business Development
- Director of Marketing and Public Relations
- Operational Risk Consultant
- Director of Supply Chain Management
- AVP of Corporate Communications
- Director of Social Media
- Director of Marketing Strategy
Graduate students may be eligible for federal loans. To apply, students must submit a FAFSA using Winthrop's school code of 003456.
The MBA program has three starts a year, in August, January and May.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Winthrop University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Winthrop University is regionally accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's and specialist degrees. In addition, many individual programs at Winthrop hold specialty approval from industry accreditors.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)