The online Post-MSN Certificate in Nursing Leadership allows nurses to take the next step in their career. The Legal Nurse Consultant track provides students with the experience and critical thinking skills necessary to assess health practices and standards in a legal setting. Courses in this online nursing program combine knowledge in advanced practice nursing as well as the legal system to help nurses meet the needs of their clients.
Classes examine topics such as:
- Legal issues in nursing practice
- Practices in the realm of nursing and the law
- Philosophy and ethics in advanced nursing roles
- Forensic nursing clinical and legal implications
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Wilmington University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- Applicants must have a master's degree from a nationally accredited nursing program and a current, unencumbered RN license.