In this accelerated graduate program, you can earn your online MA in Organizational Psychology in less than one year. William James offers this program which is tailored to working professionals, so you can advance your career and earning potential with this degree, while juggling your other obligations. This curriculum focuses on how adults learn and the best practices to implement change within organizations, from perspectives of contemporary workplace performance and optimization. Note that this degree is taught using a cohort-based learning structure and involves on-campus weekends, following each completed course. Samples of classes include:
- Performance Development and Management Psychology and Training
- Designing Organizations, Groups and Teams
- Leadership and the Use of Self
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Essay/Writing Sample, Interview, Occupational License
- This program requires multiple, on-campus residencies. Each weekend, following each individual course completion, students meet on campus as a cohort.
- A 3.0 minimum GPA is highly recommended for admission.