Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
Wilkes University’s online RN to MSN track allows experienced, practicing RNs with an associate’s degree (AAN or ASN) to earn a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) fully online in under three years – that’s less time than it takes to earn a BSN. Simply enroll and complete two bridge courses totaling 10 credit hours. These bridge courses will bring you up to a baccalaureate level of study, and prepare you for graduate coursework. After that, you’ll enter Wilkes University’s 39-credit Master of Science in Nursing with a Nursing Informatics concentration online master’s degree program. (Please note that no pass-through bachelor’s degree is awarded.) The Nursing Informatics MSN degree coursework helps prepare program graduates to meet all of the academic eligibility requirements to test for the nation’s premier certification for nursing informatics administered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) – a credential that can open rewarding leadership and promotion opportunities.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- A nursing degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale from a programmatically accredited degree-granting institution
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- A completed admission application
- Minimum one year of clinical experience
- Official transcripts from degree-granting institution
- Current resume/C.V.
At this time, Wilkes University is not able to accept online students from the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon,Tennessee, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Wilkes offers graduate-level online programs in education, nursing, and creative writing, as well as undergraduate and certificate programs in business. The Wilkes online learning system allows you to complete coursework with the flexibility to fit your busy schedule. The cohort-based approach helps you learn and collaborate along with fellow students, fully online.
- Convenient – Our online approach means you can study when and where it’s most convenient
- Personal – Learn from respected, experienced faculty dedicated to your success
- Professional – Enhance your knowledge and skills with our cutting-edge curriculum
- Rigorous – Programs offer the advanced knowledge, skills, and professional development to help you advance your career goals, delivered with the advantages of an online education.
Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.