Wilkes University’s online RN to MSN track allows experienced, practicing RNs with an associate’s degree (AAN or ASN) to earn a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) fully online in under three years – that’s less time than it takes to earn a BSN. Simply enroll and complete two bridge courses totaling 10 credit hours. These bridge courses will bring you up to a baccalaureate level of study, and prepare you for graduate coursework. After that, you’ll enter Wilkes University’s 39-credit Master of Science in Nursing with a Nurse Executive concentration online master’s degree program. (Please note that no pass-through bachelor’s degree is awarded.) The Nurse Executive MSN degree coursework helps prepare program graduates to take the national certification exam leading to Nurse Executive Board Certification. Qualified students can choose our accelerated option and earn their MSN in just two years!
- A nursing degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale from a programmatically accredited degree-granting institution
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- A completed admission application
- Minimum one year of clinical experience
- Official transcripts from degree-granting institution
- Current resume/C.V.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education