Master of Science in Nursing / Nurse Executive
Wilkes University’s online Nurse Executive concentration, part of the Master of Science in Nursing degree program, is designed to provide graduates with the ability to bring best-practice management skills to a variety of health care organizations. This MSN online program requires 39 credit hours to complete. The Nurse Executive concentration is based on an intensive academic grounding in relevant business concepts, advanced practice, and workplace leadership. This program also includes two management-focused practicums, totaling 250 clinical hours of experience for each course. A concluding scholarly review course allows students to synthesize and review issues relevant to the Nursing Executive concentration, and prepares graduates to take the national certification exam leading to Nurse Executive Board Certification.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- A degree in nursing from a programmatically accredited degree-granting institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Current RN license
- Current resume
- A completed admission application
- Minimum one year of clinical experience
- Official transcripts for all schools attended
At this time, Wilkes University is not able to accept online students from the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon,Tennessee, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Wilkes offers graduate-level online programs in education, nursing, and creative writing, as well as undergraduate and certificate programs in business. The Wilkes online learning system allows you to complete coursework with the flexibility to fit your busy schedule. The cohort-based approach helps you learn and collaborate along with fellow students, fully online.
- Convenient – Our online approach means you can study when and where it’s most convenient
- Personal – Learn from respected, experienced faculty dedicated to your success
- Professional – Enhance your knowledge and skills with our cutting-edge curriculum
- Rigorous – Programs offer the advanced knowledge, skills, and professional development to help you advance your career goals, delivered with the advantages of an online education.
Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.