MSEd in the Art & Science of Teaching
The online MSEd in the Art & Science of Teaching degree program helps learners to become expert teachers equipped with knowledge and understanding of evidence-based practices that translate into measurable changes in the classroom and an increase in student achievement. Graduates are able to apply the teaching strategies and techniques from this program directly into the classroom as they progress through each course.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Official transcripts from any undergraduate institutions attended
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited institution
- Copy of teaching certificate
- Two completed graduate recommendation forms
Wilkes offers graduate-level online programs in education, nursing, and creative writing, as well as undergraduate and certificate programs in business. The Wilkes online learning system allows you to complete coursework with the flexibility to fit your busy schedule. The cohort-based approach helps you learn and collaborate along with fellow students, fully online.
- Convenient – Our online approach means you can study when and where it’s most convenient
- Personal – Learn from respected, experienced faculty dedicated to your success
- Professional – Enhance your knowledge and skills with our cutting-edge curriculum
- Rigorous – Programs offer the advanced knowledge, skills, and professional development to help you advance your career goals, delivered with the advantages of an online education.
Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.