MSEd in School Business Leadership
The online MSEd in School Business Leadership degree program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and tools they need to advance school business operations in their districts. Coursework covers topics such as public relations and school communications, financial operations of school districts, human resources in education, school facility management, and more.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$472.00
Out of State Rate:$472.00
Additional Fees :$815.00
Fees Overview :
- Online Course Fee (per course): $65
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $165
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$14,975.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$14,975.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with an appropriate major
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
- Two letters of recommendation
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.