MSEd in Reading
The online MSEd in Reading degree program is designed for teachers who seek effective instructional methods for readers of differing abilities. Graduates are able to create learning environments that foster interest and growth in reading, select and implement instructional strategies, curriculum resources, and technologies for readers of all proficiency levels, develop individualized educational programs for students with severe literacy problems, and more.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Online application
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from any undergraduate institutions attended
- Copy of teaching certificate
- Two completed graduate recommendation forms
Wilkes offers graduate-level online programs in education, nursing, and creative writing, as well as undergraduate and certificate programs in business. The Wilkes online learning system allows you to complete coursework with the flexibility to fit your busy schedule. The cohort-based approach helps you learn and collaborate along with fellow students, fully online.
- Convenient – Our online approach means you can study when and where it’s most convenient
- Personal – Learn from respected, experienced faculty dedicated to your success
- Professional – Enhance your knowledge and skills with our cutting-edge curriculum
- Rigorous – Programs offer the advanced knowledge, skills, and professional development to help you advance your career goals, delivered with the advantages of an online education.
Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.