MSEd in Reading
The online MSEd in Reading degree program is designed for teachers who seek effective instructional methods for readers of differing abilities. Graduates are able to create learning environments that foster interest and growth in reading, select and implement instructional strategies, curriculum resources, and technologies for readers of all proficiency levels, develop individualized educational programs for students with severe literacy problems, and more.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$472.00
Out of State Rate:$472.00
Additional Fees :$815.00
Fees Overview :
- Online Course Fee (per course): $65
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $165
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$14,975.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$14,975.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Online application
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from any undergraduate institutions attended
- Copy of teaching certificate
- Two completed graduate recommendation forms
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.