MSEd in Online Teaching
The MSEd in Online Teaching degree program is designed to help students develop their skills and knowledge in instructional design, effective assessment practices for online environments, building collaborative learning communities, and more. Graduates are able to:
- Design online learning environments
- Communicate effectively with online students
- Implement online learning activities that engage diverse learners
- Integrate instructional design models and emerging technologies in online coursework
- Promote social and ethical responsibility in online and blended classrooms
Students participating in this program will complete a combination of online courses offered in partnership by Wilkes University and PLS 3rd Learning.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with appropriate major, preferably in an educational field
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
Wilkes offers graduate-level online programs in education, nursing, and creative writing, as well as undergraduate and certificate programs in business. The Wilkes online learning system allows you to complete coursework with the flexibility to fit your busy schedule. The cohort-based approach helps you learn and collaborate along with fellow students, fully online.
- Convenient – Our online approach means you can study when and where it’s most convenient
- Personal – Learn from respected, experienced faculty dedicated to your success
- Professional – Enhance your knowledge and skills with our cutting-edge curriculum
- Rigorous – Programs offer the advanced knowledge, skills, and professional development to help you advance your career goals, delivered with the advantages of an online education.
Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.