MSEd in International School Leadership
The online MSEd in International School Leadership degree is designed specifically for educators who want to assume leadership positions around the world. Students develop the leadership, instructional, and management skills required to advance and excel in an international school leadership career.
Students participating in this program will complete a combination of online courses offered in partnership by Wilkes University and PLS 3rd Learning.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with an appropriate major, preferably in an educational field
- Online application
- Official undergraduate transcripts from any schools attended
- Two completed graduate recommendation forms
- International applicants are required to submit an evaluation of their undergraduate and graduate transcripts through World Education Services (WES) and an official score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination
Wilkes offers graduate-level online programs in education, nursing, and creative writing, as well as undergraduate and certificate programs in business. The Wilkes online learning system allows you to complete coursework with the flexibility to fit your busy schedule. The cohort-based approach helps you learn and collaborate along with fellow students, fully online.
- Convenient – Our online approach means you can study when and where it’s most convenient
- Personal – Learn from respected, experienced faculty dedicated to your success
- Professional – Enhance your knowledge and skills with our cutting-edge curriculum
- Rigorous – Programs offer the advanced knowledge, skills, and professional development to help you advance your career goals, delivered with the advantages of an online education.
Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.