MSEd in Instructional Technology
The online MSEd in Instructional Technology degree program provides students with a greater understanding of digital-age learning and the skillset to integrate current and emerging technologies into contemporary pre-K-12 learning environments. Graduates leave the program prepared to effectively use and implement technology at every level of education, from district-wide to the individual student.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$472.00
Out of State Rate:$472.00
Additional Fees :$815.00
Fees Overview :
- Online Course Fee (per course): $65
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $165
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$14,975.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$14,975.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Online application
- Bachelor's degree with at least a 3.0 GPA from an accredited institution
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Two completed graduate recommendation forms
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.