MSEd in Instructional Technology
The online MSEd in Instructional Technology degree program provides students with a greater understanding of digital-age learning and the skillset to integrate current and emerging technologies into contemporary pre-K-12 learning environments. Graduates leave the program prepared to effectively use and implement technology at every level of education, from district-wide to the individual student.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Online application
- Bachelor's degree with at least a 3.0 GPA from an accredited institution
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Two completed graduate recommendation forms
Wilkes offers graduate-level online programs in education, nursing, and creative writing, as well as undergraduate and certificate programs in business. The Wilkes online learning system allows you to complete coursework with the flexibility to fit your busy schedule. The cohort-based approach helps you learn and collaborate along with fellow students, fully online.
- Convenient – Our online approach means you can study when and where it’s most convenient
- Personal – Learn from respected, experienced faculty dedicated to your success
- Professional – Enhance your knowledge and skills with our cutting-edge curriculum
- Rigorous – Programs offer the advanced knowledge, skills, and professional development to help you advance your career goals, delivered with the advantages of an online education.
Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.