MSEd in Early Childhood Literacy
The online MSEd in Early Childhood Literacy degree program is comprised of courses strategically chosen to improve a teacher's knowledge and pedagogy skills of language development, vocabulary, independent reading and writing, as well as leadership and curriculum development. Graduates are able to immediately apply learned instruction methods of reading, writing, language, and listening in elementary classrooms, private establishments, daycare centers and other environments with children.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Official transcripts
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited institution
- Teaching certificate
- Two completed graduate recommendation forms
Wilkes offers graduate-level online programs in education, nursing, and creative writing, as well as undergraduate and certificate programs in business. The Wilkes online learning system allows you to complete coursework with the flexibility to fit your busy schedule. The cohort-based approach helps you learn and collaborate along with fellow students, fully online.
- Convenient – Our online approach means you can study when and where it’s most convenient
- Personal – Learn from respected, experienced faculty dedicated to your success
- Professional – Enhance your knowledge and skills with our cutting-edge curriculum
- Rigorous – Programs offer the advanced knowledge, skills, and professional development to help you advance your career goals, delivered with the advantages of an online education.
Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.