The online DNP degree program from Wichita State University provides advanced education in areas such as evidence-based practice, quality improvement, and health care system leadership. Students may select from four clinical specializations to suit their personal interests and professional goals:
- Adult/Gero Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Adult/Gero Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Wichita State University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Occupational License
- Applicants should have a GPA of 3.25 or higher.
- Individual/family focus applicants will be required to present proof of APRN licensure in Kansas and present proof of/or eligibility for national certification as a nurse practitioner or clinical nurse specialist.