WMCC offers the online AS in Health & Wellness Facilitator. With this degree, students will learn how to use various techniques to help individuals define their goals for improved health and wellness. Facilitators/Coaches help identify personal strengths and barriers, set reasonable objectives, and monitor progress. Students will learn how to teach clients how to problem solve and overcome obstacles.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Supportive Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking Seminar
- Oral Communications
This degree program requires an internship.
- Official high school transcripts or high school equivalency documentation (GED/HiSET)
- College/University transcripts, if applicable
- Free from felony convictions
- Background check and drug screening
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education