Master of Science in Education / Information Technology
The online MS in Education / Information Technology degree program from Western Oregon University is designed for teachers, trainers, and informal educators who wish to effectively incorporate technology into their coursework. Graduates of the program possess the knowledge and skills required to:
- Recognize, evaluate, and apply technological tools (software and hardware) to support teaching and learning in diverse environments
- Develop critical thinking tools to evaluate information and media accuracy, relevance, and propriety
- Build capacity to adapt to, and work with, diverse media types across multiple platforms to create and support authentic learning relevant to the learners and their learning contexts
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$435.00
Out of State Rate:$435.00
Additional Fees :$300.00
Fees Overview :
- Matriculation Fee (one-time): $300
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$19,875.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$19,875.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree.
- Sealed official transcripts from all institutions of higher education where coursework was completed.
- GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 semester hours of coursework is required. Applicants with less than a 3.0 GPA must submit (a) MAT score of 395 or higher; (b) GRE: minimum quantitative score: 147 and minimum verbal score: 148 and a 3.5 or higher on the Analytical Writing section.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Western Oregon University is unable to accept new distance students residing in the states of Arkansas, Maryland, or Minnesota at this time. Distance students in some states may face other restrictions regarding program admission and activity.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.