Master of Science in Education
The online MS in Education degree program from Western Oregon University is intended for teachers and other education professionals who want to enhance their understanding of theory and practice. Students are provided with a critical, advanced, and intellectually rigorous curriculum in which they can:
- Advance their knowledge of the teaching/learning process
- Demonstrate an exemplary level of competence in all aspects of teaching
- Increase their knowledge of content information and materials
- Show their commitment to professional excellence and leadership in education
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$435.00
Out of State Rate:$435.00
Additional Fees :$300.00
Fees Overview :
- Matriculation Fee (one-time): $300
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$19,875.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$19,875.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree.
- Sealed official transcripts from all institutions of higher education where coursework was completed.
- GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 semester hours of coursework is required.
- Applicants with less than a 3.0 GPA must submit (a) MAT score of 395 or higher; (b) GRE: minimum quantitative score: 147 and minimum verbal score: 148 and a 3.5 or higher on the Analytical Writing section.
Western Oregon University is unable to accept new distance students residing in the states of Arkansas, Maryland, or Minnesota at this time. Distance students in some states may face other restrictions regarding program admission and activity.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.