Instructional Design Certificate
The online Instructional Design Certificate program from Western Oregon University is geared toward individuals who work, or plan to work, in adult learning environments, corporate training, informal education, K12 school systems, or any field where teaching and learning are integral to the mission. Graduates of the program possess the ability to:
- Design instruction for online and face-to-face learning
- Design instruction for diverse learning styles
- Create effective educational materials in multiple types of media
- Address diverse needs of learners regarding accessibility and usability
- Communicate well and clearly with learners as well as with educators and clients face-to-face, on the phone, and via email
- Recognize and create effective visual designs
- Provide support for instructional uses of technology through tutorials, instructional presentations, and one-on-one mentoring
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$435.00
Out of State Rate:$435.00
Additional Fees :$300.00
Fees Overview :
- Matriculation Fee (one-time): $300
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$10,740.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$10,740.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree.
- Sealed official transcripts from all institutions of higher education where coursework was completed.
- GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 semester hours of coursework is required.
- Applicants with less than a 3.0 GPA must submit (a) MAT score of 395 or higher; (b) GRE: minimum quantitative score: 147 and minimum verbal score: 148 and a 3.5 or higher on the Analytical Writing section.
Western Oregon University is unable to accept new distance students residing in the states of Arkansas, Maryland, or Minnesota at this time. Distance students in some states may face other restrictions regarding program admission and activity.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.