Certificate in Homeland Security and Community Preparedness
The online Certificate in Homeland Security and Community Preparedness provides students with the knowledge and skills required to help local government and their communities become more effective in creating safe, vigilant, prepared, and resilient communities for homeland security. Graduates are prepared to develop and implement homeland security strategies pertaining to:
- Natural and manmade disasters
- Crime and social deviance
- Acts of terrorism
- Community enhancement
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$199.00
Out of State Rate:$199.00
Additional Fees :$300.00
Fees Overview :
- Matriculation Fee (one-time): $300
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$4,280.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$4,280.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Graduate from an accredited high school with at least a 2.75 cumulative high school GPA.
- Applicants with a cumulative GPA between 2.50 and 2.74 are eligible for admission if they receive a composite score of 21 on the ACT or a combined score of 1000 on the Critical Reading and Mathematics sections of the SAT Reasoning Exam.
- Separate requirements apply for graduates of unaccredited high schools or home-schooled students. See WOU admissions website for details.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Western Oregon University is unable to accept new distance students residing in the states of Arkansas, Maryland, or Minnesota at this time. Distance students in some states may face other restrictions regarding program admission and activity.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.