BA/BS in Criminal Justice
The online BS/BS in Criminal Justice degree program from Western Oregon University provides students with a broad foundation and understanding of social science and its application to understanding crime. With courses focusing on topics such as ethics, the American court system, police and the community, criminal law, and corrections, students are prepared for professional roles as:
- Graduate/Law School Students
- Residential Treatment Specialists
- Victim Advocates
- Court Counselors
- Youth Program Workers
- Community Service Coordinators & Officers
- Law Enforcement, Parole & Probation, Correction Officers
- Victim/Offender Mediators
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$199.00
Out of State Rate:$199.00
Additional Fees :$300.00
Fees Overview :
- Matriculation Fee (one-time): $300
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$14,628.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$14,628.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- This program consists of 48 credits of core coursework and 24 credits of electives. All core classes are offered online, but some electives may be offered only on campus.
- Graduate from an accredited high school with at least a 2.75 cumulative high school GPA.
- Applicants with a cumulative GPA between 2.50 and 2.74 are eligible for admission if they receive a composite score of 21 on the ACT or a combined score of 1000 on the Critical Reading and Mathematics sections of the SAT Reasoning Exam.
- Separate requirements apply for graduates of unaccredited high schools or home-schooled students. See WOU admissions website for details.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Western Oregon University is unable to accept new distance students residing in the states of Arkansas, Maryland, or Minnesota at this time. Distance students in some states may face other restrictions regarding program admission and activity.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.