Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Western New Mexico University is designed for the working registered nurse and provides a curriculum focused on contemporary issues in nursing, complex roles in nursing in and out of the hospital, and critical thinking skills. Graduates of this program are prepared to:
- Pursue a path of lifelong learning which incorporates evidence-based practices, quality improvement initiatives, and integration of advanced technology
- Exhibit professionalism through delivery of patient centered and culturally appropriate care to individuals, families, groups, communities, and populations
- Assume leadership roles in workplace and community settings
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$273.72
Out of State Rate:$573.97
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester, full-time): $3412.13
- Out of State Tuition (per semester, full-time): $7615.62
- Online Fee (per credit): $30
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including a minimum of 42 credits of upper level nursing courses.
- Graduate of an approved ADN or Diploma program in nursing
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Valid unencumbered U.S. Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Liability insurance
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.