The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Western Kentucky University is designed to build on the education registered nurses received in their associate degree programs. The curriculum explores topics such as:
- Leadership and management
- Teaching and learning
- Communication and collaboration
- Health promotion and wellness
- Evidence-based interventions
- Community/public health
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including 36 hours of upper level nursing courses, a 3 hour statistics course, and transfer credits.
- An Associate Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited college or university
- Official copy of Transcript(s)
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above for college level courses (on a 4.0 Scale)
Limited on-campus meetings may be required.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges