Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction
The M.S. in Curriculum and Instruction is designed for licensed teachers who wish to learn the skills and earn the credentials necessary to become pedagogical and curricular leaders. This challenging program teaches you to use empirical educational research to develop, implement, and evaluate teaching, learning, and performance improvement endeavors. Upon graduation, you’ll be fully prepared to meet the challenges of the 21st century classroom.
WGU is the first exclusively online university to receive NCATE accreditation for its degree programs that lead to teacher licensure.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- Accredited—Western Governors University is regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class.
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts.
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$2,890.00
Out of State Rate:$2,890.00
Additional Fees :$580.00
Fees Overview :
Resource Fee (per 6-month term): $145
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,140.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$12,140.00
International Students Accepted:No
The program requires the completion of 30 competency units (CUs), the equivalent to the traditional credit hour.
To be admitted into this Teachers College program, you need to submit an official transcript verifying receipt of a baccalaureate degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a regionally accredited institution.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.