Master of Science in Integrated Healthcare Management
WGU's online Master of Science in Integrated Healthcare Management (MSIHCM) was created to prepare healthcare professionals to lead in the 21st century. This degree will expand their knowledge and expertise in areas such as the Affordable Care Act, patient care, and other changing healthcare initiatives.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- Accredited—Western Governors University is regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class.
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts.
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$3,250.00
Out of State Rate:$3,250.00
Additional Fees :$580.00
Fees Overview :
Resource Fee (per 6-month term): $145
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$13,580.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$13,580.00
International Students Accepted:No
The program requires a total of 35 competency units (CUs), the equivalent to the traditional credit hour.
Applicants must submit a transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized, accredited institution. Demonstrate healthcare experience through at least one of the following methods:
- A bachelor's degree in nursing, pharmacy, or other clinical discipline and current healthcare leadership position for at least 3 years.
- A clinical graduate degree (M.D., Pharm.D, MSW, etc.) and current healthcare leadership position.
- A bachelor's degree and current employment in a corporate healthcare leadership position with at least 5 years of progressive responsibility.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.