Master of Science in Information Technology Management
The M.S. in Information Technology program with an emphasis in management combines advanced technical expertise with management and leadership skills to prepare you for management of complex IT networks. The M.S. in IT Management will give you the competency and flexibility to create and maintain a competitive edge in today’s rapidly changing and highly competitive IT environment.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- Accredited—Western Governors University is regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class.
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts.
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$2,890.00
Out of State Rate:$2,890.00
Additional Fees :$580.00
Fees Overview :
Resource Fee (per 6-month term): $145
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,140.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$12,140.00
International Students Accepted:No
The program requires a total of 30 competency units (CUs), the equivalent to the traditional credit hour.
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university, and must also demonstrate IT networking experience through at least one of the following methods:
- A bachelor’s degree in information systems or information technology.
- Submit a resume for review showing at least 3 years of significant and recent IT experience.
- Verification of a current high-level certification such as: CCNA, MCSA, CEH or CISSP that has been earned within the last 5 years.
Not approved in the following states: NC.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.