Master of Business Administration
The online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is designed for experienced business professionals and managers seeking a master’s degree to enable upward career mobility. This challenging program focuses on strategy and management, incorporates teamwork development and simulations, and gives you the knowledge and skills you need to take on mid-to-upper-level management positions in business, industry, and nonprofit organizations.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- Accredited—Western Governors University is regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class.
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts.
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$3,250.00
Out of State Rate:$3,250.00
Additional Fees :$580.00
Fees Overview :
Resource Fee (per 6-month term): $145
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$13,580.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$13,580.00
International Students Accepted:No
Must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university. Must also submit a resume that shows at least three years of professional experience. All applicants to WGU must take a short, three-part online admission test that helps determine the likelihood of success in a WGU program.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.