Master of Accounting
Earn an online accounting master's degree, referred to as the Master of Science in Accounting or the Master of Accounting (MAcc), with WGU, a nonprofit and accredited university. Our online master's in accounting programs will give you the required knowledge and skills to prepare you for a successful career in public and private accounting.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- Accredited—Western Governors University is regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class.
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts.
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$3,250.00
Out of State Rate:$3,250.00
Additional Fees :$580.00
Fees Overview :
Resource Fee (per 6-month term): $145
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$13,580.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$13,580.00
International Students Accepted:No
The program requires a total of 30 competency units (CUs), the equivalent to the traditional credit hour.
Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree in accounting from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.