To help meet the growing demand for business leaders with IT specialization, WGU created its B.S. Business Administration degree program in IT Management. Curriculum includes courses in business strategy, network and security, project management, business ethics, and business of IT. This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)—a leading specialized accreditation association for business education—and is designed with input from industry experts. Graduates will be qualified to fill a variety of leadership roles, including: product security incident manager, vice president of technical services, or chief business security officer.
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts of all prior academic work completed at community colleges, colleges, or universities you’ve attended
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Meet any program-specific admissions requirements
- Interview with a WGU Enrollment Counselor to determine “fit” with WGU’s expectations
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)