WGU’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration–Business Management degree program offers two options for specialization: marketing or healthcare. Curriculum includes courses in business strategy, financial resource management, and business law and ethics, with specialized courses in either marketing and communication or healthcare management, as well as four micro-credentials. This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)—a leading specialized accreditation association for business education—and is designed with input from business leaders. Graduates of the B.S. Business Administration–Business Management program will be qualified to fill a variety of leadership roles, including account executive, business analyst, director, or project manager.
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts of all prior academic work completed at community colleges, colleges, or universities you’ve attended
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Meet any program-specific admissions requirements
- Interview with a WGU Enrollment Counselor
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)