WGU’s Bachelor of Science Business Administration – Accounting prepares students for success in the demanding world of accounting. Curriculum includes courses in business strategy, business ethics, taxation, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)—a leading specialized accreditation association for business education—and is designed with input from industry experts. This degree program is the first step toward CPA certification, and qualifies graduates to fill a variety of accounting roles, including: forensic accountant, accounting manager, financial director, or vice president of finance and operations.
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts of all prior academic work completed at community colleges, colleges, or universities you’ve attended
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Meet any program-specific admissions requirements
- Interview with a WGU Enrollment Counselor
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)