Bachelor of Science in Business Management
The B.S. in Business Management is designed for working business professionals who are seeking the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in today's professional environment. With this broad-based degree program covering all aspects of business - from accounting and finance to systems administration and management - you can be assured of a business education that will prepare you for career success.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- Accredited—Western Governors University is regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class.
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts.
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$2,890.00
Out of State Rate:$2,890.00
Additional Fees :$1,160.00
Fees Overview :
Resource Fee (per 6-month term): $145
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,280.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,280.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
The program requires a total of 121 competency units (CUs), the equivalent to the traditional credit hour.
Applicants must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants who do not possess an appropriate AA or AS degree will be required to take the WGU Readiness Assessment — a short, multi-part online admission test that helps determine the likelihood of success in a WGU program.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.