Western Governors University
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
The B.S. in Accounting is designed for established accountants or bookkeepers seeking to advance their careers in accounting as well as for individuals seeking a career change into accounting. You will become a competent accountant with a thorough education in financial and cost accounting, tax accounting, auditing, and other accounting areas.
Western Governors University is:
- Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
- Accredited—Western Governors University is regionally accredited.
- Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
- Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class.
- Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts.
- Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$2,890.00
Out of State Rate:$2,890.00
Additional Fees :$1,160.00
Fees Overview :
Resource Fee (per 6-month term): $145
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,280.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,280.00
International Students Accepted:No
The program requires a total of 121 competency units (CUs), the equivalent to the traditional credit hour.
Applicants must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants who do not possess an appropriate AA or AS degree will be required to take the WGU Readiness Assessment — a short, multi-part online admission test that helps determine the likelihood of success in a WGU program.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.