Bachelor of Science in Data Management & Analytics
It’s a big-data world, with big demand for experts in data science—experts who can manage the flow of data, translate it into meaningful insights, and convert information into better business decisions. WGU’s online B.S. Data Management/Data Analytics degree is intended to arm you with cutting-edge knowledge, industry certifications, and the skills that employers demand.
WGU is committed to making high-quality education more accessible to working adults. What can WGU offer you?
• Challenging, respected programs. Degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts.
• Competency-based learning. This innovative model of education means you can move through courses as quickly as you demonstrate mastery of the material.
• Affordable flat-rate tuition. Less than $6,000 per year for most programs—about half the cost of other online universities.
• Unparalleled flexibility. Study and complete your coursework anywhere, anytime, day or night.
• Accelerated progress. Use knowledge you already have to move through courses more quickly.
• Personal attention. Work one-to-one with dedicated Faculty Mentors from enrollment through graduation.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$2,890.00
Out of State Rate:$2,890.00
Additional Fees :$1,160.00
Fees Overview :
Resource Fee (per 6-month term): $145
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,280.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,280.00
International Students Accepted:No
The program requires a total of 120 competency units (CUs), the equivalent to the traditional credit hour.
To be admitted into this online IT degree, you must:
- Possess a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Demonstrate IT experience through at least one of the following four methods:
- Have earned an associate’s degree in IT or equivalent (A.S. or A.A.S. acceptable).
- Have completed the following high-level IT coursework within the last five years:
- Two or more upper-level Networking courses; OR
- Two or more upper-level Object-Oriented Programming courses (Java, C#, etc.); OR
- One or more upper-level Operating Systems course; OR
- One or more upper-level Information Security and Assurance course.
- Hold high-level IT certification in network, security, programming, data management, operating systems, or hardware management earned within the last five years.
- Submit a resume showing three-plus years of IT work experience.
You may also be required to take and pass the WGU Readiness Assessment — a short, multi-part online admissions test that helps determine the likelihood of success in a WGU program. Applicants who possess a bachelor's degree or one of the IT certifications that WGU recognizes for competency credit will have this requirement waived.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.