Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Western Carolina University allows registered nurses to add value to their basic education, broaden their perspective of current clinical practice, enhance their leadership potential, and prepare for graduate study in nursing by earning a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing. Graduates of this program are able to:
- Apply principles of therapeutic communication with individuals and communicate professionally both orally and in written form
- Use elements and standards of reasoning within the nursing process
- Collaborate in a goal-directed manner when performing nursing care and working with other healthcare providers
- Recognize the need to incorporate professional nursing values
- Access data and information from print, electronic, and other sources
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$174.36
Out of State Rate:$525.47
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $154.26
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $505.37
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Distance Learner Fees (per credit): $20.10
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 122 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 30 credit hours
- A current, unrestricted license to practice as an RN within the United States
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on all post-secondary courses
- Completion of the School of Nursing course prerequisites and the WCU Liberal Studies requirements with grades of C or better
- Accumulation of at least 60 semester non-nursing credit hours (waived if student has a previous baccalaureate degree or an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science from a North Carolina Community College)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.